The Forum Experience
The Senior Leader Forum delivers a powerful solution to a leader's requirement for continuous learning that produces high-value results and actionable strategies with every meeting.
In this confidential and thought-provoking milieu, you come together in-person and virtually with a small, select cohort of leaders from organizations outside of your own. With this objective and engaged group of your peers, collectively you strengthen your leadership practices and find an array of solutions to many of those thorny leadership dilemmas you might not have previously sought advice about.
The benefit derives from the leadership content that's brought to every meeting, the combined intelligence of the group in discussing the real-time application of those topics to your leadership challenges, and the longer-term advantage of ongoing access to new ways of thinking, best practices, and above all, on-the-spot counsel and advice.
Focus & Content
The Forum focuses on eight aspects of leadership that those in senior positions rarely get the opportunity to explore and discuss with others at their level. These content areas are used as the jumping off point for individual discussions of problems and solutions relative to participants' specific leadership challenges.
- Executive Presence
- Leadership Style and Impact
- Power and Influence at the senior level
- Political Intelligence and using it wisely
- Leading Change in fluctuating organizational systems
- Talent and Team Development
- Career Management
- The Art of Integrating Work and Life
- Additional content included depending on the needs and interests of the group
The timing and format of the Forum result in segments that fit demanding schedules. Over the course of the program leaders meet monthly alternating between in-person and virtual. The objective of every Forum session is to increase awareness, add to knowledge, and foster deliberate action. The senior leadership strategists who facilitate the experience provide the content map, structure, facilitation, and executive coaching in order for that to happen. Content application, individual executive coaching, and peer consulting between sessions both enhance the experience and keep leaders on track with their Executive Performance Plans.
The application process assures that all leaders in the Forum share a similar depth and breadth of experience and current responsibility. Contact us to have a conversation about the experience and to see if you'd like to apply or simply apply on-line here. >>
THREE INTEGRAL FACETS form the nucleus of the Senior Leader Forum
- Awareness of self and the related impact on others
- Knowledge of leadership practices that achieve the right outcomes
- Action that produces a powerful professional and personal leadership practice
- Monthly Sessions, alternating between in-person and virtual
- Leadership Style Profile and report
- 360 Assessment (if desired)
- Tailored Executive Performance Plan
- Eight Content areas
- Articles (Harvard Business Review, Fortune, Forbes, Fast Company, etc.)
- Rotating Peer Consulting Match-Ups
- Optional Individual Executive Coaching
- Access to recorded virtual meetings
The next Forum, beginning in Spring 2013 is for Senior Women Leaders. Participant schedules determine the exact start date. The spring Forum, to be held in New York City, begins with a full-day (9:00-4:00) in-person sessions and has a total of seven meetings, three four-hour in-person meetings and three 90-minute webinar sessions, alternating between in-person and webinar over the course of the Forum.
$7,795. With optional individual coaching, $12,295. Leaders may participate in the Senior Leader Forum with or without individual executive coaching. Talk with us about which option best serves the leadership outcomes you intend to achieve.