The Senior Leader Forum is for experienced leaders who are responsible for significant initiatives within their organizations. They are charged with accomplishing those results with and through other leaders who are positioned in a variety of functions, groups, and in some cases, other organizations, locally and/or globally.
The Forum is for leaders seeking to optimize their performance as well as that of those under them in pivotal leadership areas that include but aren't limited to: executive presence, leadership style, leadership brand, managing teams, effectively working the power and political dynamics at the higher levels, exercising influence for optimal results, building sound communication and conflict-handling skills, leading change initiatives, progressing on a career path according to plan, and integrating meaningful work with a healthful and fulfilling personal life.
Leaders who join the Forum not only plan to be fully engaged in the process, they are willing to freely give as much as they get along the way. They believe that they will greatly benefit from colleagues who may be experiencing leadership challenges and opportunities similar to their own and are anticipating contributing to and learning from those peers.
Those who match these criteria generally vice presidents, managing directors, executive directors, C-level leaders, senior vice presidents not yet in the C-Suite, and a select group of senior directors overseeing broad-based, people-intensive, multi-level programs and initiatives.
It's not required that the leaders who participate with us in the forums, executive coaching, and programs come to us possessing all or even any of the leader characteristics in this client attribute list. We do expect, though, that they're at a point in their careers where they're ready to fully embody a select few, which is why they've chosen to work with us.
- Key Players – they're top performers in their organizations.
- Advancing Leaders – they're on the move.
- Vision-driven – they lead with the picture of the future clearly in focus.
- Open – they appreciate the value in considering new ideas, new perspectives, and new ways of being.
- Globally Awake – they're drawn to work that has the promise of positive global impact.
- Big Thinkers – they're unafraid to go for the seemingly unreachable.
- Thoughtful and Deliberate – they can be counted on to think things through.
- Inclusive – they know when and how to call on the advice, counsel, and contributions of others.
- Insightful – they make it a priority to understand themselves and their impact on those around them.
- Trustworthy – they say it, they mean it, they do it.
- Courageous – they continue toward their personal vision even in the face of adversity.
- Transparent – the spirit of who they are is evident and draws others to them.
- Personally Resourceful – they tap into their mental, emotional and spiritual stores in tough times.
- Conscious – their intention is to go through life mindful and aware, even when they're not.
- Balanced – they're practiced at integrating meaningful work with a fulfilling personal life.
- Fit – they attend to their physical well-being through healthy diet and exercise.
- Life-long Learners – they're continuously engaged in developing personally and professionally.